J P Hildreth Ltd will collect and use only the personal data about you that is essential to the provision of
services. We will act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduced on
25 May 2018, the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other UK laws and regulations related to Data
Protection Legislation currently in force.
We will treat your personal data with care and attention. We will only collect what is necessary. We will
store it safely. We will not share it unless essential for the provision of services. We will delete it when it
is no longer required.
telephone 01494 418272. The detail of our commitment is set out here:
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We obtain personal data about you when:
• you ask us to provide a quotation for our engineering and project management services
• you engage us to provide our services and also during the provision of those services
• you contact us by email, telephone, post or via the contact form on the website to ask for
• via publicly available resources.
INFORMATION WE HOLD
• your personal business details: your name, company address, company email and company
• details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of
• details of any services you/your company has received from us
• our correspondence and communications with you about potential and actual engineering projects
• information from publicly available resources.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA
• we process and use your personal data in order to provide an efficient service to you
• we may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests, provided that
those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms
• we may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent
• we may provide you with information related to our services, events and activities that you request
from us, or which we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent.
• we may notify you about changes to our services.
KEEPING YOUR DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was
When assessing how long we should keep it, we take into consideration:
• the requirements of our business and the services provided
• any statutory or legal obligations
• the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data
• the types of personal data we have collected
If it is necessary to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will request permission
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except where it is strictly necessary for the
performance of our services; or to administer the relationship between us or where we have another
legitimate interest in doing so.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used
or accessed in any unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We restrict access to your personal data to
those employees who have a business need to know. All employees adhere to a duty of confidentiality.